Ashley Willis is a full time REALTOR® with Keller Williams Southeast Texas in Beaumont. Ashley specializes and is enthusiastic about helping her clients buy & sell in the greater Southeast Texas region. Ashley has a strong passion for what she does- customer service is always her number one focus, and her goal is to create long-term trusting relationships with each of her clients.
Ashley's education in design and a love of marketing & advertising, makes her stand apart from the rest. Ashley is originally from Saint Louis, Missouri, where she was a licensed REALTOR® from 2007 to 2011. Even though Ashley misses toasted ravioli, the Arch, and Cardinals baseball, she loves Beaumont and already feels like a Texan!
Why work with Ashley?
- She offers unique, strategic & targeted marketing for home sellers--proven to work.
- She not only makes the home buying process less stressful, she educates her clients, so they understand every step along the way. Ashley is very experienced with first time home buyers.
- Ashley has experience with new home sales and is very educated in the home construction process.
- Ashley believes that Southeast Texas is a wonderful best places to live. She is a diligent tour guide and educator about the different communities. She considers herself a matchmaker for her clients to find a community that best fits their lifestyle.
- She is known for her genuine and candid advise and is a strong advocate on behalf of her clients.
- She is an active member of the National Association of Realtors®, Texas Association of Realtors, Houston Association of Realtors® and Beaumont Board of Realtors®.
- One of the most important things to Ashley is helping those who are in need and giving back to the community. She is an active member of the Junior League in Beaumont.
"From the start Ashley won us over with her positive energy. During her initial visit with us she impressed us with her knowledge of the schools, highways, and new construction of homes that could possibly fit our needs in the future. She helped us prep the home in a couple of weeks and she also created a website with beautiful pictures and video of our home. The response we received from this website was immediate. Which I believe helped us sell our home in 2 weeks! I must say I was ecstatic with the results. During the sale of our home she also was helping us find a temporary home while we also searched for our future home. Needless to say she did it again! She helped us transition from sale to lease just in time for the holidays which meant a lot to our family. I can't thank Ashley enough she has walked side by side with us from the start and was always only a phone call away and was never too busy for us even in the busiest of times. I would recommend Ashley to anyone in search of real estate services."
"Ashley Willis helped list and sell our home in record time (within 36 hours of listing) - and at a premium over our asking price! Ashley worked closely with us right from the time we decided to list with her to the time we closed the sale. Throughout the list thru close life-cycle, she exhibited excellent communication skills, staging expertise and a deep awareness of the market and pricing trends in our subdivision. In addition to her cheerful personality, especially commendable was the diligent, persistent and professional demeanor Ashley exhibited, accompanied by a high degree of professionalism, responsiveness and customer service, especially when we were faced with multiple delays for closing due to outside variables. We'd gladly refer Ashley to our friends and colleagues and look forward to working with her again in the future."
"I thought for sure that selling my house was going to be difficult. Ashley proved me wrong. It was painless and quick. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ashley gave me all the details up front, was honest about what to expect in terms of home value, and she stayed in contact with me through the entire process."